Shawn Chrystopher x Terry Urban x Mick Boogie x The Audition EP

Shawn Chrystopher Via Honour Role Student: "Here is the final artwork for my EP " The Audition"!!!! I am SUPER fuckin excited about this project!! I'm listening to it now and I truly believe its the BEST collection of music I have ever put together!!

My dudes Mick Boogie and Terry Urban have chosen to be apart of this, and its only right because their The Press Play Show on Shad 45 was the first big radio show that ever gave me an on-air interview.

MARCH 23RD!!! IT'S GOING DOWN LIKE THE CATALINA WINE MIXER!!!"

Tracklist:
1. Doogie Howser
2. Out The Hood
3. Can't Take That From Me
4. All For You (Feat. ESSO)
5. Shawn Chrys and Terry pt. 1
6. Like a Kid Again
7. Breath of Fresh Air (Feat. Tone P)
8. Shawn Chrys and Terry pt. 2
9. I'm Over You
10. Sometimes Love II (Feat. Tone P)
11. Put Your Glasses Up

No comments:

Post a Comment