KiD Cudi x Complex Interview


As KiD CuDi graces the cover for Complex Magazine's Oct./Nov. issue, Joe La Puma of Complex caught up with Cudder to produced a dope interview diving into topics from drug use, Cudder having a secret newborn earlier this year, going in on Wale, upcoming album x other heavy topics as CuDi lays everything out. Definitely an intense interview x amazing piece.


"Complex: Speaking of Wale, when you hit that fan at your show last December, he came out with a line about it ["Throwin' 'round wallets like the dude that Kid Cudi hit," from "Thank You Freestyle"].

Kid Cudi: It wasn’t a shot, it’s just a simple-ass rhyme by a simple-ass rapper. You can’t let that shit faze you. That’s one of those raps that just shows the world that you wack. Why would you even use that as a metaphor? Everybody think they Hov. Niggas ain’t got the magic like they think they do; there’s only a couple of wizards in this game. I’m a wizard and I know it.
Are your peers not seeing that?

Kid Cudi: The last album, I let people dis me, throw out those jabs in their verses and have their little slick remarks. This time around, I’m not fucking around. I have no time to think about other niggas. These other motherfuckers like feeding off another nigga’s energy, so they mention their name. You hear me talk about niggas? I don’t even talk about Kanye, and
"......read the full complex interview with KiD CuDi.

No comments:

Post a Comment